Thursday, June 01, 2006

THE BEER AGGREGATORS

Hey beer fans – you know, a few months ago when I started this site I reckoned that there might be 3 or 4 other blogs related to beer out there, tops. Wrong. Turns out there’s a whole host of them, some that simply regurgitate news and wacky stories from the “beer world”, others that review new beers and breweries, and still others that take a highly personal view of their drinking hobby, incorporating all manner of personal arcana into posts loosely centered around beer. One easy way to get as many of them as possible in one swooping web session is to go first to the beer blog aggregators, sites who take in RSS feeds from individual blogs like Hedonist Beer Jive & compile all the recent posts on a single page. Here are a few to check out:

THE BREWERY (our favorite so far)
A PLANET FULL OF BEER BLOGS
BEERINATOR BEER FEEDS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've started to put together my own aggregator for beer, wine, and cocktail feeds. It's still in its alpha stages, but it's coming along. Feel free to take a look and let me know what you think.

http://bottomshelf.jeffkrimmel.com/rssbeerwine

Right now, it shows articles that have been published in the last 48 hours. I would love to know if there are some blogs I've left out. In the near future I will include a list of all of the feeds I search so that people know exactly which blogs are included.

By the way, you do good work here. I enjoy stopping by.